THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Intro

I will keep this blog between the months of September and January (2009-2010) for my Media Literacy course.


My primary objective is to post reflections and dissection of media (for a grade). Additionally, I will add weekly quotes or lyrics. The speakers are what Ms. Faust may refer to as II's. (Interesting Individuals). ^-^ I feel they are best described as celebrities that break the mold- in their own respective ways. These are artists that reshape our ideas about religion, media, feminine beauty, or society as a whole. My title itself is a tribute to Marilyn Manson.

"The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at."


(Photo property of http://www.gothmagazine.com/ )

2 comments:

Jack of all Trades. Master of Zip. said...

hes a shock jock, which sells. i do only like what i like, however.

Burden of Originality said...

Fan or not, you can't deny his influence. Thanks for stopping by my blog.